San Antonio, Texas, United States
Founder, CEO, Church Pros
I have extensive experience with numerous technology systems, but my gift is to simplify the complexity of technology. The strong work ethic of my parents molded my character to have a heart to help others. I like to say that I am the victim of a generational blessing.
I grew up in a humble family, where I began working with my father at a young age.
I experienced a lot of first-hand experiences by helping communities who struggled. These real-life examples from my father and mother molded my character in how I treat and interact with people today. I like to say I was the victim of a generational blessing. I was able to meet people from all walks of life, from the poor to the rich. These experiences molded me to become an adaptive but innovative entrepreneur. After 30 years of working in ministry, and 15 years in digital marketing, my journey and experience inspired me to launch a company with my wife, Church Pros.
Over my life's journey, I have been blessed to work on integrated campaigns for major projects. Leading coordinated efforts with military leaders, politicians, media stations, corporations, non-profits, and civilian volunteers.
I believe in giving back to the community through my time and resources.
Colleagues know me as a highly creative designer and innovator who can always be trusted to come up with a new approach. I take my time understanding the business and the audience. I am patient and known to be an agent of change. I have a gift of translating technical terms to the non-tech person. I have been gifted with mentors that have challenged and pushed me toward success. My family is my world and they are my source of focus. I've been happily married for 13 years and have three beautiful children.
Other fun facts:
• I grew up in San Antonio, TX, and graduated with 700 students in my class. I played football, basketball, track, and was not an honor student.
• I love music. I played the trombone, bass, drums, keyboard, and guitar. Graduated as an Audio Engineer from Audio Enginearing Institute.
• I love the San Antonio Spurs, Buffalo Bills, Miami Hurricanes, and I can watch Track & Field all day.
• I have a dog named Coco. Lots of fun and craziness!
• I'm an active part of my local church community at New Life Christian Center.
• I enjoy the outdoors and running.
• I'm a Certified Digital Consultant, Content Strategist, Media Specialist, Asana Pro, and Apologist.
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. (If you send me an invite to connect on LinkedIn, please mention how you found me and why you'd like to connect) I enjoy meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life.